Digital Marketing Apprentice
We're looking for a bright, enthusiastic person who understands social media and loves people to join our small team in our Crawley office. You will be assisting with our sales and marketing with potential to take charge of it if all goes well.
You'll be a friendly, outgoing person who loves talking to new people. You'll be active on facebook, twitter, maybe reddit and other social media channels and understand memes and viral content.
As well as managing our social media channels, website and online presence, you'll need to follow up with enquiries by phone and email and have a deep understanding of the services we offer.
Tasks will typically involve:
- Using twitter and industry forums to find suitable project leads
- Posting interesting content to our social media channels to encourage sharing, comments, likes, follows, mentions and links
- Creating and uploading copy and images to our website
- Writing and sending email marketing campaigns
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conducting keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of our website and make recommendations for improvement
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation and follow-up activities
If this sounds like you then email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.blog comments powered by Disqus