Junior Web Developer / PHP Freelancer (Salary DOE)
We're looking for an enthusiastic computer geek to join our small team of web designers and developers in our fun (yes we have quadcopters flying around!) but professional Crawley office.
You will already have taught yourself to code to some extent just for fun, and have a strong interest in all aspects of computing. You may be a Linux, Windows or Mac user and have probably been known to dabble with the Raspberry Pi. You may even have a favourite Computerphile presenter.
You'll be comfortable working with any software programs as required - if you don't know it, your Google-Fu is second to none!
You'll have an eye for design, would only ever consider using the font "Comic Sans" as satire and feel mildly uncomfortable when elements on a web page don't line up to the pixel.
You'll be working on exciting projects that will include:
- Developing exceptionally good ecommerce websites.
- Supporting our clients with issues when they arise.
- Taking designs from Adobe Photoshop and building them in to HTML/CSS pages.
- Taking those HTML/CSS pages and turning them in to a theme for OpenCart.
- Writing PHP, SQL, XML, HTML and JS to add/modify functionality of existing websites.
- Tracking down bugs on existing websites and patching them up.
- Linux Sysadmin tasks such as creating new hosting accounts using WHM and cPanel, compiling and installing libraries and software on Linux servers as required.
- Making tea for other developers.
We're looking to start on a freelance per-project basis initially with a view to going permanent.
If this sounds like you then email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.blog comments powered by Disqus